Here's how to send an iPhone or iPad app to someone from your iOS device:
1. Click the App Store icon on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
2. Go to the app you want to send by tapping the Search icon at the bottom of the screen and typing in the name of the app. If you don't already know which app you want to send, click one of the other icons at the bottom of the screen to shop the app collections. The icons are Today, Games, and Apps.
3. Tap an app to open its preview page. Tap the button with the three dots that appears to the right of the price for the app.
4. Tap the Gift App option on the screen that opens.
5. Log in to your account, if you aren't already logged in.
6. Enter the recipient's email address, your name, and a message of 200 characters or less.
7. Leave the default set to Today if you want the gift to be sent right away, or select a different date for a delayed delivery.
8. Tap the Next button. Review the details of the app gift before buying it. When you click Buy Gift, your account is charged, the app is sent to your gift recipient, and you get a receipt.
Thanks for your support!